Parking solar photovoltaic system described is built by our company totally. We design and manufacture all types of Solar Car Park and Solar Carport ┬áCanopies. ┬áParking spaces are design by European standards (ex. normes 2.5 x 15 m).
Width parking place is determined based on the angle to the access path (from 2.20 to 2.5 m). Details: Norms P 132-93 Standard for the design of car parking lots in urban areas and NP 24-97 Standard for the design, construction and operations for car parks.
EPA Report – European Parking Association ÔÇô ÔÇťScope of Parking in EuropeÔÇŁ EPA REPORT 1,5Mb pdf (EN)
Photovoltaic effect details: Wiki
The main advantages of photovoltaic parking:
- Electricity production to become energy independent, to balance existing consumption and deliver energy surplus to the network grid;
- Short term investment pays off and virtually become green energy producer;
- Direct supply electricity to electric and hybrid cars;
- Cars benefit from the roof that provides sun protection, protection from hail and snow removal. Ideal system where companies sales car and showroom.
- Public and private parking are an additional source of profit due to the production of electricity
Photovoltaic installation on flat sheet for 30 Kwp
30 kWp photovoltaic installation on flat sheet. The structure of the 100 % aluminum 6060 alloy. Warning: aluminum...
Photovoltaic panels on the roof terrace
Installing solar panels on flat roofs type terrace without penetrating waterproofing. 300 kWp installation , solar...
Photovoltaic rooftop of 20 Kwp
20 kWp photovoltaic roof support structure located on the Black Sea. Structure made from 6060 aluminum alloy ┬áand...
50 kWp Alpine application power plant
50 kWp Power plant installed at 1300 m high-altitude in the mountains. Photovoltaic park set on steel structure, mo...
Photovoltaic Park Romania
Construction of photovoltaic park Installed power┬áwith central inverter. Special, custom designed ground structure...
500 KWp Galati Romania
Photovoltaic Park in Galati Romania, Renesola Virtus II 250 W panels secured using Alusistemi clips made from alumi...